Littmann® Model 3200
Redefining Electronic Stethoscopes.
The 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 delivers both exceptional sound quality and a simple-to-operate user interface. With these sound and usability improvements, you might never go back to your old stethoscope.
Available in three (3) colours: Black, Burgundy and Navy Blue
Personalize your stethoscope by engraving the tubing currently at an introductory price of only $0.99.
Tubing: A maximum of 24 characters can be engraved along the straight section of tubing between the point of bifurcation and the cross tubing support piece. Choose between engraving on the outer "front" aspect of the tube or a more discrete, private engraving on the inner "rear" aspect.
Please note that a personalized stethoscope cannot be returned or exchanged.
Prior to engraving, your purchase must be paid in full. COD and cheque orders cannot be engraved.
The First Aid Zone strives to ship all in-stock stethoscope orders within 24-48 hours after receiving an order. Engraving may slightly delay shipment. Please contact us or add a comment with your order if you are concerned with a delivery deadline.
Learn more about the Model 3200 .
- 24x Sound Amplification
- Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology.
- Ergonomic, one-button control allows you to adjust volume and frequency mode with one finger.
- Traditional cardiology tube set allows scope to easily fold and be placed in pocket.
- Single AA battery.
- Programmable volume settings.
- Versatile chestpiece can accommodate infant, pediatric and adult patients.
- Nonchill diaphragm for patient comfort.
- Patent-pending low friction diaphragm surface.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann ® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
- Automatic power shut-down after 3 minutes from last button activation.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Two-year warranty.
Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction Technology (ANR)
- Reduces background noise 85% on average without eliminating critical body sounds
- 13% better ANR than previous models
Acoustic Seal Eartips
- Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips provides a comfortable fit and excellent seal
- Creates a tight acoustic seal from ambient noise entering through eartip connections
State-of-the-Art Sound Sensor
- Built to stringent specification
- Sound experience equivalent to Littmann® cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope
- The sound received from the sensor is transmitted naturally to ears through the tubing
Frictional Noise Reduction Technology
- Helps reduce handling noises compared to previous electronic models
- Less distracting than previous models
- Lets you focus on critical sounds
Up to 24X Sound Amplification
- Extra listening power for when you need it
- Helpful when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint
- May be useful for overly obese patients
- May be helpful when the patient's clothing restricts your listening experience
- Dedicated controls for power on/off, bell/diaphragm frequency, and (+) and (-) buttons to adjust sound level up or down
- All controls and display are easily viewable while you listen
- Menu button produces screen-guided commands to operate Record and Bluetooth® features and customize start-up settings options (Littmann® Model 3200)
- Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) is always there when electronic stethoscope is on
Convenient LCD Display
- Advises you of current sound level
- Indicates remaining battery life
- Indicates when Bluetooth® transmission is active
- Displays patient heart rate after 5 seconds, then updates every 2 seconds
- Backlight for low-light conditions
- Indicates if stethoscope is in sleep mode
- No waiting to start your next auscultation; it's ready when you are
- Stays in battery-saving sleep mode until you start your next auscultation
- Customizable backlight options
- Option to always run backlight at a reduced level to conserve battery life
- Easily activates with a quick touch of the power button
Auscultates Patients of Different Sizes
- Flat diaphragm for stability
- Sound pick-up happens only at the center, so it's sized right for infants or adults
- Worry-Free Power
- Multiple reminders when battery life is low, including an LCD display icon
- Tool-free access to battery compartment
- Operates on a single AA battery
- Compatible with lithium batteries for cold temperature auscultation
- Compatible with rechargeable batteries and NIMH batteries
Comfort & Durability
- Weight is similar to a cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope
- Traditional tubing design drapes comfortably over the neck and folds easily into a pocket
- Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips are included in two sizes for a custom fit
- Non-chill diaphragm for patient comfort
- Chestpiece designed for many different grip styles
- Rugged design for years of trouble-free operation
- Durable metal chestpiece
- Designed to withstand the rigors of your busy work day
- Performance tested to withstand accidental drops to the floor and impacts against bed rails and door frames.
- Two-year eartip-to-diaphragm warranty
Unique to the Littmann® Model 3200
Record & Playback
- Capture a sound for later playback
- Helpful when seeking a peer opinion, or when you are writing up notes on your patient's condition, after your patient has left
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology*
- Transfer sounds real-time to your desktop PC, tablet or laptop for further analysis, or storage in electronic patient records
- No cords required
Free Zargis® StethAssist™ Heart & Lung Visualization Software
- Included with the purchase of a Littmann® Model 3200
- Visualize heart & lung sounds to see what you are hearing
- Allows playback when and where convenient
- Facilitate storage of sounds in patient records
- Transfer sounds to colleagues for further analysis
- Display and print sounds as phonocardiogram
- Play recordings at slow speed to listen even more closely
- Send as an e-mail attachment
- Save patient information for future comparison
Zargis® Cardioscan™ Heart Murmur Detection Software (Sold Separately)
- Designed to support physicians in analyzing cardiac sounds for the identification and classification of suspected murmurs for referral to echocardiography
- Connects wirelessly to the Bluetooth® enabled Littmann® model 3200 stethoscope for easy, real-time analysis
- Identifies suspected murmurs that suggest a Class I Indication for echocardiography referral
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- Recommended for cardiology and high-performance adult and pediatric use.
3M™'s new Ambient Noise Reduction technology reduces distracting room noise by an average of 85% without eliminating critical body sounds. This stethoscope is uniquely equipped to help you pick up difficult-to-hear heart, lung and other body sounds.
How Ambient Noise Reduction works
The proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology, internal to the chestpiece, acoustically cancels out an average of 85% of distracting room noise, greatly enhancing overall utility. This acoustic canceling effect is different from electronic filtering, which may also filter out some portions of body sounds clinicians need to hear.