Introducing the New All-in-One
Instant Cold Pack with Self-Adhering Wrap
A new INNOVATIVE product that combines all of the components of R.I.C.E (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation)
• FTP (Fold to Pop) Technology provides Easy Activation
• Calcium Ammonium Nitrate contents are not regulated like Ammonium Nitrate, so there are no shipping restrictions.
• Can be applied directly to the skin
• Self-adhering wrap secures cold pack in place
• Provides compression to help reduce swelling
The R.I.C.E (Rest. Ice. Compression. Elevation.) technique involves all the components that are needed to prevent further injury to the
affected area, immediately after the injury has been sustained. If applied correctly and in time, the R.I.C.E technique can greatly reduce
the recovery time of the injured area.
Patent Pending in Canada, USA and China
Benefits of Cold Therapy:
A Cold Pack reduces swelling from an injury, by reducing the flow of blood from the affected area. This is the most important factor for healing to occur. Using a Cold Pack within 72 hours of bruising or swelling can have a significant impact on healing time and recovery.
Cold Therapy is the most common recommendation by doctors for injury prevention & recovery.
When to use Cold Therapy:
• Post Workout/Activity
• Muscle Pain
• Pain Relief
• Shin Splints
• Migraine Headaches/Toothaches
• Minor Burns/Sunburns
can be used for injuries of the wrist, elbow, arm, hand, ankle, foot, calf, knee, thigh, head, and face.
Ice during the first 24 hours after a trauma/injury and/or after any physical activity.